Is Now LocalLink 31, LocalLink 73, LocalLink 71, LocalLink 82, LocalLink 94, LocalLink 26
The maps below describe what happened to your previous route now that BaltimoreLink has launched. Your previous route is shown as a dashed black line. The schedules for your new BaltimoreLink routes are below.
- Alignment between Rogers Avenue and Sinai Hospital has been incorporated into the LocalLink 31.
- Alignment between Waterview Avenue and Pratt Street has been incorporated into the LocalLink 73.
- The connection from Cherry Hill to downtown has been provided on LocalLink 71 via Locust Point.
- Alignment between Reisterstown Plaza Metro SubwayLink Station and Belvedere Avenue has been incorporated into the LocalLink 82, including service to the Seton Business Park.
- Alignment between Belvedere Avenue and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd has been incorporated into the LocalLink 94.
- Alignment between Mondawin and South Baltimore Park & Ride has been incorporated into the LocalLink 26.
Connecting to the places that matter to you most is easy. Enter your starting address and ending address in the boxes below to lookup the full details of your BaltimoreLink route.
You can also find route information directly on Google Maps or the Transit App available on Android and iOS devices.